Organization Chart and Function
- SAC aim to establish a compact “core design team” who are supplemented as required during the project
- Director has ongoing involvement in projects
- Project managed on day to day basis by Associates
- Director attend all SAC design concept review meetings requested by the Client
- SAC have low turn-over of professional staff and aim to build long term “partnering” relationships with Clients
- All staffs are employed locally
Summary of Functions
- Responsible for all projects
- Liaison with principals within the Client's organisation and those of our fellow design team and construction team members
- Two (2) full time directors are running the day to day operation
Associate and Senior Engineer
- Responsible for the management of the projects or framework within the office
- Ensures that the project is adequately resourced
- Implements the company administration policies
- Chairs project review meetings
- Monitor the project throughout all engineering stages.
- Three (3) Associates and Three (3) Senior Engineer are in collaboration for the engineering works.
- Responsible to assist the Associate and Senior Engineer of the projects
- Manage the project throughout all engineering stages
- Monitor and coordinate with the drafters
- Five (5) Engineers and Drafter are assisting the overall engineering works
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the Office in Human Resources and Administration work.